THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the 2016 Social Media Advocacy Project! Through conversations, presentations, e-mails, social media, videos, and podcasts, all music therapists and students will make an important contribution to our profession, no matter how small or large. Educating family, colleagues, and clients is a year-long effort to improve the public understanding of what MT is and what it is not. Contact your state task force to learn more.
The following list of participating MT blogs and podcasts was compiled by Kimberly Sena Moore and quoted from the MT state recognition page.
Annapolis Music Therapy
CODA Music Therapy Services
- “Directing” the Michigan Task Force: My Race for #MTAdvocacy
- [Guest Post] Social Media Advocacy Month 2016
Heartbeat Music Therapy
Kat Fulton on HuffPost Education
Listen and Learn Music
Metro Music Therapy
Music Therapy Ebooks
Music Therapy Ed
Music Therapy Kids
- Music Therapy Advocacy in 2016: Are You a Connector, Reflector, or Director?
- Music Therapy Advocacy: Tell Your Story
- #MTAdvocacy Round-Up
Music Therapy Maven
Music Therapy Repertoire Challenge
Music Therapy Round Table
Music Therapy Source
Palm Beach Music Therapy Connections
SKS Music Therapy
SMWC Music Therapy Student Resource Blog
The George Center
- Social Media Advocacy Month: What Does Being an Advocate Mean?
- Music Therapy Advocacy Video 2016
- Advocating for Music Therapy: What’s In It for Me?
The Mindful Music Therapist
The Music Therapy Show
The Music Therapy Marketplace
The Palm Beach Music Therapy Institute
The Rhythm and Reason Blog
- Is Your Music Therapy Board Certified?
- Connector, Reflector, or Director?
- Music Therapy Advocacy Month
- #FLMusicTherapy Advocacy Graphics
- Shout-out! Why I Want to Change the World with Music Therapy
- SB 204/HB 571 #FLMusicTherapy
- Music Therapy!